Monday, March 28, 2016

Pizza #12 California Pizza Kitchen

With the name Pizza in the title of the restaurant, it seemed like this would be a great restaurant to try out the cheese Pizza.  California Pizza Kitchen is a family favorite and we like both the one at Polaris and Easton.  As many times as I have come here, I have never ordered cheese pizza.  I usually love their salads.   Today we went to Easton Mall and had excellent seating and service.



This trip I brought my granddaughters, Addie and Reagan with me as they are on spring break.  This is definitely a favorite restaurant for them and they were pleased to come.  It is a comfortable restaurant - more "California" than Italian.  Addie looked it up online and found out that their home office is in Los Angeles - so that may be why it is called "California Pizza Kitchen."  The booths are comfortable, there is carpeting on the floor, very quiet music an open kitchen and a bar where you can sit and order a meal.  I do remember one time eating at the bar with Kacey for her birthday and that was one of my favorite times coming here.



As soon as we got seated, they  opened up the children's menu for Addie to order and for them to do the puzzles and games.   It really kept them involved between the word search, tic tac toe and doing the quizzes:
 - A. 5 people walked to California pizza kitchen with only one umbrella.  How did they all keep from getting wet?
 - B. What weighs nothing, but you can't hold it for even five minutes?
 - C. "California Pizza Kitchen has perfect pizza."  Can you spell that without using the letter "P"?




Reagan and I split a cheese pizza and Addie got the pasta with Alfredo sauce. She liked it but said it needed more cheese sauce.  Both Reagan and I also thought it tasted great! .




Reagan really liked the cheese pizza.  She said "This pizza's good.  I've had it like a thousand times." It was good and cheesy.  I have now had it one time and that is all I am going to have it.  I thought it was bland and prefer both Donatos and Pizza Hut cheese pizza better to this one.  But always, this pizza tasting is totally subjective and it is good to know that Reagan likes this and it is what she always orders.



So, like many other of these blog entries I found  I liked the restaurant better than the pizza.  .  I will keep coming and bringing family but not eating cheese pizza.

Answers to quiz
a. . It wasn't raining
b.  breath
c. that

No comments:

Post a Comment