Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pizza #18 Pizza Hut

I took Addie to the movies - Angry Birds - and then afterwards convinced her that she wanted pizza.  We tried the pizza hut on Dublin Granville Road.  Of course, I have been to pizza hut many, many times and in different places and their pizza is among my very favorite.  So I came with a good appetite and an expectation of really enjoying the pizza.

Here is a picture of the restaurant.


 It is not in the best part of the city and it is probably the least appealing pizza hut I have been too.  Both Addie and I felt like it had a funny smell.  We were there at 2 in the afternoon and we disappointed that the carpet needed vacuuming.  Addie noticed that the ceiling was kind of different.



I ordered a cheese personal pan pizza and Addie ordered a children's pizza and they were exactly the same size.  It came promptly and the service was good.  The pizza was - for me - great!  It is cheesy, gooey, flavorful and I love the crust. It is thick and greasy and delicious.



What was most interesting to us was the corner of the restaurant that was FILLED with pizza boxes.  We decided that this restaurant is making its business in carryout.  And that is what I would recommend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment